For some, cruising is not an option. It is a necessity. For those fortunate enough to be blessed with this affliction, we introduce the Beneteau Oceanis 60. With a hull designed to perform in light coastal breezes as well as heavy offshore winds, she has the soul of seeker.
Above decks, her grand cockpit can accommodate large gatherings and her sail arch manages mainsheet clutter to make single-handed piloting almost second nature.
And below decks, details and finish make the Oceanis 60 fit for royalty. Every cabin has its own private head and shower. Her galley and salon are incredibly bright with a maximum of storage space – everything required for regal living at sea!
The new Oceanis 60 has been designed and built for the cruising connoisseur.
- Design: Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Interior layout and design: Nauta Design
- Overall length: 18.24 m – 59’10’
- Hull Length: 17.75 m – 58’3’’
- Hull Beam: 4.99 m – 16’4’’
- Light displacement: 21,658 kg – 47,748 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity: 480 L – 127 US Gal (standard)
- Fresh water capacity: 720 L – 190 US Gal (standard)
- Max Engine Power (Hp): 140 CV – 140 HP
- Propulsion: Propeller Shaft
- CE Certification: A12/B13/C14