On the wake of her international success, Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 benefits from the magnificent evolutions of her sisters SABA 50 and IPANEMA 58. New features include; even more luminous in the saloon and with a spectacular 360° view outside, an additional banquette at the aft of the cockpit, new davits and a new Owner version (Italian bathroom and separate head). Hélia 44 Evolution will give you even more of pleasure.
Hélia 44 Evolution’s new saloon is even more spacious and bright. Thanks to the new integrated mast foot, the view becomes 360° panoramic. Hélia 44 Evolution exists in two versions, Quatuor and Maestro, both benefiting from the new design of the Fountaine Pajot range. The Owner version suite matches the flagship standard, with a new Italian bathroom and separate head.
- Architect: Berret Racoupeau
- Length overall: 13,30 m / 43.5 ft
- Beam overall: 7,40 m / 24.3 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 10,8 T
- Draft: 1,15 m / 3.8 ft
- Genoa area: 45 m² / 484.4 ft²
- Main sail area: 70 m² / 753.5 ft²
- Fresh water: 700 l (approx.) / 85 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel: 470 l (approx.) / 124 US gallons (approx.)
- Standard power: VOLVO 2 x 40 CV / 2 x 40 HP