The Queensland MY 55 delivers on all expectations of the motor yacht range and of the Flagship Class: autonomy, speed, low consumption, limited wake. The variety of available versions offer exceptional living areas on the main deck with its terrace and saloon on one level and the flying bridge and passenger cabins.
Designed for long distance cruising, the Queensland MY 55 takes you where you want to go in complete safety and with luxurious comfort.
MY 55 Versions
- Owner : 1 owner suite + 1 bathroom + 1 double cabin + 1 twin
- Quatuor : 2 double cabins + 2 twins
Queensland MY 55 Specifications
- Architect: Andrieu Yacht Design
- Length overall: 16,75 m / 55 ft
- Beam overall: 7,80 m / 26 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 28 T
- Draft: 1,10 m / 3.60 ft
- Standard power: VOLVO 2 x 435 CV / 2 x 320 KW
- Fresh water: 1,000 l (approx.) / 264 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel: 4,000 l (approx.) / 2 x 1 057 US gallons (approx.)
- Autonomy: 1000 mn