Overview of the Jeanneau 51
The Jeanneau 51 benefits from the latest innovations that have made Jeanneau Yachts so successful: unequaled level of finish, unrivaled quality of life aboard and maximum ease of handling.
Inspired by the Jeanneau 54, the new Jeanneau 51 model was designed by naval architect, Philippe Briand and designer, Andrew Winch. Living spaces have been carefully studied, with meticulous attention to detail and the use of fine materials, to contribute to an excellent cruising experience and a luxurious lifestyle on board.
- Overall length: 15.38 m / 50’5″
- Hull Length: 14.98 m / 49’1″
- Hull Beam: 4.7 m / 15.5 ‘
- Light displacement: 14400 kg
- Standard keel draught: 2.28/ 7′ 5″
- Fuel tank capacity: 240 L / 63 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 640 L / 169 GAL
- Cabins: 2/3
- Engine: Yanmar 80 HP / 58KW or 110 HP/ 91 kW
- Total standard sail area: 108.1 sq. m/ 1163 sq. ft.
- CE Certification: A12 / B14 / C16/ D16