Overview of the Jeanneau 58
The Jeanneau 58 is a new yacht for 2017. It is designed as an elegant offshore cruiser, offering an exceptional interior and deck plan designed by Vittorio Garroni with ease of handling in mind. Every detail has been conceived to offer the highest quality cruising experience. Welcome to a new style of contemporary interior that reflects a long nautical heritage. The interior can be configured in a number of different layouts including crews quarters if needed. The Jeanneau 58 is a true cruising yacht that is perfect for chartering.
Rich materials are found throughout including leather, blond teak flooring and stainless steel. Sleek windows and skylights bathe the interior in light.
- Overall length: 17.78 m / 58’3″
- Hull Length: 17.28 m / 56’8″
- Hull Beam: 5 m / 16.4′
- Light displacement: 21,450 kg/ 47,190 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.5 m/ 8′ 2″
- Fuel tank capacity: 420 L / 111 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 930 L / 246 GAL
- Cabins: 2/3/4/5
- Engine: Volvo 150 HP / 110 KW
- CE Certification: A13 / B14 / C16/ D16