Overview of the Jeanneau 64
Born of a close partnership between Philippe Briand and Andrew Winch, the Jeanneau 64 features elegant lines with classic proportions. Contemporary deck styling gives the yacht a timeless appeal.
Every Jeanneau Yacht is designed to be a sailor’s boat, and the Jeanneau 64 is no exception. This flagship is secure, fast, and enjoyable to sail. Philippe Briand has delivered a modern hull that incorporates a hard chine for increased speed, stability, and interior volume.
- Overall length: 20.1 m / 65’11”
- Hull Length: 19.55 m / 64’1″
- Hull Beam: 5.4 m / 17’8″
- Light displacement: 31000 kg / 68343 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.95 m / 9’8″
- Fuel tank capacity: 825L / 218 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity: 1000L / 265 US Gal
- Cabins: 3/4/5/6
- Max Engine Power: 180 CV HP / 132 kW
- Total standard sail area: 169.9 m² / 1829 sq ft
- CE Certification: A12 / B13 / C18