Lagoon 52F Overview
The Lagoon 52 Flybridge takes advantage of the successful trend in sail racing where boat designers move masts further aft to improve performance. Along with her aft-centered mast, the wave-piercing hulls, balanced sail plan, and thoughtfully prudent placement of the fuel and water tanks effectively throttle pitching. Powerful downwind sail options take advantage of this cruising catamaran’s racing pedigree. The Lagoon 52F indeed is a performer among cruising catamarans without a loss of the luxury, comfort, and safety synonymous with the Lagoon brand.
Broad clear side decks with flush fitting hatches and direct access to the flybridge afford both ample open spaces and sun protection for relaxing while aboard. Direct access to the cockpit expands entertaining possibilities. The fully equipped galley keeps skipper and crew well-fed easily and efficiently.
If you want the option of getting to your destination quickly with unparalleled comfort, this boat is the one for you. Select from a variety of layouts all featuring cabins with private ensuite bathrooms.
- Architects: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost
- Interior design: Nauta Design
- Length overall: 15,84 m / 52′
- Beam: 8,74 m / 28′ 8”
- Draft: 1,55 m / 5′ 1”
- Mast clearance: 27,97 m / 91′ 9”
- Light displacement (EEC): 26,03 T / 57,403 Lbs
- Sail area: 156 m² / 1679 f²
- Full-batten mainsail: 97 m² / 1044 f²
- Square top mainsail (opt.): 107 m² / 1151 f²
- Self tacking jib: 59 m² / 635 f²
- Furling genoa: 70 m² / 753 f²
- Code 0 (opt.): 152 m² / 1636 f²
- Engine (std): 2 x 57 cv Yanmar 4JH57
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 496 l / 2 x 131 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 4 x 240 l / 4 x 63 US gal
- # of berths: 6 to 14
- EC certification: A :14 ; B :14 ; C : 16 ; D: 30