Bali 4.3 Overview
The Bali 4.3 astounds with its innovative, ground-breaking retractable glass door that opens and closes the grand saloon area with a touch of a button. See the door operate in the video below. The ability to enjoy al fresco living or marvel at panoramic views when the glass door is down is only one of the unique features of this catamaran.
The cockpit and saloon in a singular area entirely free of bulkheads along with a totally flush 30 m² deck and large expanses of glass all combine for light-filled, fresh areas to relax, to dine, to cook, to party…to live! It is no surprise that Sail magazine named the Bali 4.3 the Best Cruising Multihull in the 41-50 ft range.
- Designer: Olivier Poncin
- Architect: Xavier Faÿ
- Interior design: Couëdel Yacht Design
- Length, overall (LOA): 43 ft
- Length, waterline: 41.4 ft
- Maximum beam: 23.35 ft
- Draft: 3.93 ft
- Light displacement: 10.2 T
- Maximum displacement: 14.25 T
- Engines: 2 x 40 HP or 2 x 50 HP, saildrive
- Max Sail Area: 1011 sq ft
- Fuel: 211 US Gal
- Fresh water: 211 US Gal
- Additions: Refrigerator + Freezer: 615L*
- EC approval: Cat. A 12 persons
Download the Bali 4.3 brochure.