Bali 4.3 MY Overview
The Bali 4.3 power catamaran offers the ultimate in luxury cruising for crew and guests. Just a few of the innovations that contribute to the sense of space and feeling of comfort are:
- massive completely-flush deck offers expansive outdoor living areas incluing sunbathing areas galore
- combined cockpit and saloon area with absence of bulkheads
- electric retractable glass door that gives you indoor/outdoor flexibility with maximum panoramic views at all times.
This motor yacht is exceptionally well-ventilated and light-filled. The gourmet-style galley boasts top-of-the-line appliances and ample storage. This boat brings a high level of self-sufficiency compared to other motor yachts in its range.
The Bali 4.3 MY is not only extremely functional, but also aesthetically pleasing with modern lines and opulently fine interior finishes. Innovative, elegant, and prestigious…everything you could want in a power cruising catamaran.
- Overall length: 43 feet / 12.93 m
- Waterline length: 42.15 feet
- Hull Beam: 23.4 feet / 7.12 m
- Light displacement: 12.7 tons (approx)
- Maximum displacement: 18.6 tons (approx)
- Draft: 2.11 feet / 0.9 m
- Fuel tank capacity: 221 gallons / 800 liters (1 166 gal/600 l optional)
- Fresh water capacity: 221 gallons / 800 liters
- Refrigerator: 21.9 cu ft / 620 l
- Engine Power: 2 x 160 HP
- CE Cat: A – 12 persons
- Yacht design: Olivier Poncin and Yann Chabaud
- Naval Architect: Xavier Faÿ
- Interior Design: LASTA Design Studio