Catana C42 Overview
The Catana C42 brings together all the exclusive technical innovations in an exceptional 12.6 metre catamaran. A unique length to beam ratio, lifting daggerboards which allow the boat to plane downwind, and inclined, tulip-shaped bulbous bows, will all become quickly apparent, as much at sea as in port.
At the forefront of semi-custom yacht-building, the high-performing Catana 42 is as resilient as it is light. With speeds of up to 20 knots downwind and 12 knots upwind, the Catana C42 generates an extremely high level of comfort and safety unequaled in its class, allowing the crew to enjoy sensations previously only available to racing skippers.
Experience the pano-view of the Catana C42.
Download the C42 brochure.
- Architect: Christophe Barreau
- Interior design: Linea Concept
- Overall length: 41′ 3″
- Beam: 22′ 8″
- Draft boards up: 2′ 7″
- Draft boards down: 8′ 86″
- Mast Clearance: 63′ 11″
- Light displacement: 8.9 t
- Main sail area: 753 sq ft
- Up wind sail area: 1,205 sq ft
- Down wind sail area: 1,399 sq ft
- Mast length: 57′ 5”
- Engines power: 2×30 HP
- Fresh water capacity: 177 US gal
- Fuel capacity: 113.6 US gal
- Refrigerator capacity: 30.37 US gal