The Dufour 382 is definitely in the category of great things that often come is small packages. While the smaller boat is both physically and financially easier to handle, very little is sacrificed in terms of speed and comfort.
Favorite features for cruisers aboard the Dufour 382:
- cantilevered transom that drops down to form a swim platform that opens up the stern making it easy to board from dock or dinghy
- generously proportioned cockpit locker for stowage for water toys and cruising gear
- twin seats that hinge up and out to make access to the water easier
- wine rack below the floorboards at the foot of the companionway, as all Dufours have wine cellars
- large drop-leaf table that folds out to connect the two settees on either side of the saloon, providing ample dining space for six.
The Dufour GL 382 offers six interior layouts. Basic choices include two or three cabins, one or two heads, a smaller or larger nav station, and the choice of an L-shaped or in-line galley. This flexible modularity helps Dufour satisfy sailors’ tastes on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Overall length: 11.23 m
- Waterline length: 9.90 m
- Hull Length: 10.96 m
- Hull Beam: 3.85 m
- Light displacement: 7,060 kg
- Draft: 1.90 m (1.60 opt.)
- Keel weight: 1,550 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 200 L
- Fresh water capacity: 360 L
- Engine Power: 30 cv (40 opt.)
- Total standard sail area: 67 m2 (up) / 117 m2 (down)