NEW model! World Premiere at Cannes in September of 2018
Dufour 390 Grand Large Overview
The Dufour 390 Grand Large represents an all-new design for the popular Grand Large range, with a new hull and deck design, upgraded standard equipment on deck, and redesigned interiors and layouts. The Dufour 390 Grand Large will be added to the range and will not be replacing any of the existing models.
New features include:
- Revised hull design from Felci creates the perfect balance between performance sailing through the water and interior volume.
- Additional of bulwarks in the hull design
- New deck design adds a beautiful and modern look from any angle. The roof proportions have changed to create this look and work to add more interior volume while preserving plenty of side deck area.
- Upgraded equipment is now offered as standard on deck.
- The interiors have the signature light and space as in previous Grand Large models, but how benefits from even more volume from the new hull and deck design. The standard interior equipment included in the interiors has also been upgraded to meet the needs of all types of cruising sailors.
The Dufour 390 Grand Large will be offered in 3 different layouts, with 3 different choices of interior wood. There will be an array of new options to choose from based on the feedback from owners.
This boat will be released in the Fall of 2018.
- LOA: 11.93 m
- Waterline length: 10.50 m
- Hull length: 11.19 m
- Max beam: 3.99 m
- Light displacement: 7491 kg
- Draft: 1.95 m (1.75 m optional)
- Fuel tank capacity: 200 L
- Water tank capacity: 380 L
- Engine power: 30 HP with 40 HP optional
- Sail area upwind: 71 m²
- Mainsail: 40 m²
- Genoa: 31 m²
Contact us to find out more about this new model from Dufour