NEW model! World Premiere at Cannes in September of 2018
Dufour 430 Grand Large Overview
The Dufour 430 Grand Large represents an all-new design for the popular Grand Large range, with a new hull and deck design, upgraded standard equipment on deck, and redesigned interiors and layouts. The Dufour 430 Grand Large will fit perfectly into the existing size offerings in the Grange Large range and will not replace any models.
New features include:
- Revised hull design from Felci creates the perfect balance between performance sailing through the water and interior volume.
- Additional of bulwarks in the hull design
- New deck design adds a beautiful and modern look from any angle. The roof proportions have changed to create this look and work to add more interior volume while preserving plenty of side deck area.
- Upgraded equipment is now offered as standard on deck.
- The interiors have the signature light and space as in previous Grand Large models, but how benefits from even more volume from the new hull and deck design. The standard interior equipment included in the interiors has also been upgraded to meet the needs of all types of cruising sailors.
- Closed Aft with the signature Dufour integrated outdoor galley with sink and barbeque.
The Dufour 430 Grand Large will be offered in 2 different layouts, with 3 different choices of interior wood: Moabi, Oak and Teak. There will be an array of new options to choose from based on the feedback from owners.
This boat will be released in the Fall of 2018.
- LOA: 13.24 m
- Waterline length: 11.69 m
- Hull length: 12.50 m
- Max beam: 4.30 m
- Light displacement: 9500 kg
- Draft: 2.10 m (1.75 m optional)
- Fuel tank capacity: 200 L
- Water tank capacity: 380 L
- Engine power: 50 HP with 60 HP optional
- Sail area upwind: 92 m²
- Mainsail: 52 m²
- Genoa: 40 m²
Contact us to find out more about this new model from Dufour