Dufour 520 Grand Large Overview
The Dufour 520 Grand Large takes the best of the popular 512 and builds on it. A few features that lucky sailing guests will enjoy are:
- enlarged aft lounge deck in the transom with an innovative expanding double-level swim platform
- outdoor kitchen in the stern with Eno grill, sink, refrigerated drawer, and ample food prep area
- newly designed cockpit table with stainless steel feet and a 39-litre drawer refrigerator tucked beneath the table top.
As with all the Grand Large designs, the Dufour 520 features a large cockpit closed by aft seating and a galley designed for optimal efficiency. The galley near the main bulkhead is placed to maximize the open area for seating and moving about. The attention to space-planning affords plenty of seating around the adjustable table. The expanded interior living space features rich appointments for a more luxurious feel.
The 50-foot yacht offers three- and four-cabin layouts with the option of an additional berth in either layout.
- LOA: 15.20 m
- Waterline length: 13.67 m
- Hull length: 14.75 m
- Max beam: 4.80 m
- Light displacement: 15245 kg
- Draft: 2.30 m
- Keel weight: 4042 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 450 L
- Water tank capacity: 720 L
- Engine power: 75 cv
- Sail area: 100.80 m²
- Mainsail: 52.80 m²
- Genoa: 48 m²Overall length: 14.15 m