NEW 67 Overview
The Fountaine Pajot NEW 67 flagship cruising catamaran is the latest contemporary design offering unparalleled comfort in a powerful vessel. Her oversized flybridge and forward cockpit offer roominess for the crew and guests. The large open spaces afford features such as a Jacuzzi in the cockpit that makes you feel at home at sea.
The NEW 67 yacht’s interior features softer, more asymmetrical lines. The overall feeling is light, airy, and striking.
Three versions of the NEW 67 are available :
- Maestro version (owners’ version) provides a private suite in its own hull with 4 double cabins (or 3 double + 1 twin bed) and en suite 4 bathrooms.
- Lounge version features a galley along the passageway so the saloon is exclusively dedicated to entertaining and relaxation.
- 6 double cabins (or 5 double + 1 twin bed) and 6 en suite bathrooms with crew space.
Available with galley downstairs or upstairs.
- Architect: Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Length overall: 20.46 m / 66.8 ft
- Beam overall: 9.84 m / 32.28 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 35 T
- Draft: 1.7 m / 5.58 ft
- Main sail area: 133 m² / 1430 ft²
- Genoa area: 97 m² / 1040 ft²
- Standard power: 2 x 110 CV / 2 x 110 HP
- Optional power: 2 x 150 CV / 2 x 150 HP
- Fresh water: 1050 l / 275 US gallons
- Fuel: 1400 l / 370 US gallons
- See more photos and specifications.