FP Saba 50 Overview
Light and spacious with high-level performance. In the image of her sister ships, the Fountaine Pajot Saba 50 offers all the pleasures of the sea, both under sail and at anchor where relaxation goes hand-in-hand with comfort and pleasure.
The space onboard is optimized to provide magnificent accommodation. The saloon and cockpit have generous storage areas, as do the passageways, and the light-filled, spacious cabins. A genuine sunbathing lounge on the foredeck offers area to relax or entertain, the area also houses large storage lockers.
The Saba 50, elegant on the water and with high levels of performance, also offers a splendid place to relax or party with its carefully crafted lounge deck. Integrated into the design process from the very beginning, the lounge deck gives the craft its beautiful lines as well as the best possible levels of comfort, both at sea and at mooring.
Movement on board is designed so that there is direct communication between the cockpit, the helm station, and the lounge deck. Thus, the entire crew can easily move about in complete safety and without hindrance.
With 2 versions: Maestro or Quintet (5 double cabins + 1 crew + 6 bathrooms).
- Architect: Berret Racoupeau
- Length over all: 14,98 m / 49.15 ft
- Beam overall: 7,99 m / 26.21 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 15,7 T
- Draft: 1,15 m / 3.8 ft
- Main sail area: 83,5 m² / 899 ft²
- Genoa area: 57,5 m² / 619 ft²
- Standard power: VOLVO 2 x 55 CV / 2 x 55 HP
- Fresh water: 700 l (approx.) / 185 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel: 940 l (approx.) / 248 US gallons (approx.)