Jeanneau 51 Overview
The Jeanneau 51 is the culmination of innovations that have made Jeanneau Yachts so successful. The Jeanneau 51 construction is a solid, hand-laid hull. The cored deck is built in a two-part injection mold using Jeanneau’s proprietary “Prism Process,” so the boat offers an optimal resin-glass ratio as well as an attractive smooth finish both above and below decks. The traditions of Jenneau continue with this sailboat: unrivaled finish, incomparable quality of life aboard, and maximized ease of handling.
Inspired by the Jeanneau 54, living spaces have been carefully thought out with meticulous attention to detail and the use of fine materials. Every design decision contributes to an excellent cruising experience and a luxurious lifestyle on board.
- Overall length: 15.38 m / 50’5″
- Hull Length: 14.98 m / 49’1″
- Hull Beam: 4.7 m / 15.5 ‘
- Light displacement: 14400 kg
- Standard keel draught: 2.28/ 7′ 5″
- Fuel tank capacity: 240 L / 63 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 640 L / 169 GAL
- Cabins: 2/3
- Engine: Yanmar 80 HP / 58KW or 110 HP/ 91 kW
- Total standard sail area: 108.1 sq. m/ 1163 sq. ft.
- CE Certification: A12 / B14 / C16/ D16