Jeanneau 58 Overview
The Jeanneau 58 is an elegant offshore cruiser offering an prodigious interior and a deck plan with ease of handling at the forefront. Every detail is devised to heighten the enjoyment and quality of your cruising experience. The Jeanneau 58’s new contemporary interior style while fresh and cutting-edge does not completely forsake the brand’s long nautical heritage. Interior layouts offer many options including crew quarters.
Rich materials are found throughout including leather, blond teak flooring and stainless steel. Sleek windows and skylights bathe the interior in light. The Jeanneau 58 is a true cruising yacht that is perfect for chartering.
- Overall length: 17.78 m / 58’3″
- Hull Length: 17.28 m / 56’8″
- Hull Beam: 5 m / 16.4′
- Light displacement: 21,450 kg/ 47,190 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.5 m/ 8′ 2″
- Fuel tank capacity: 420 L / 111 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 930 L / 246 GAL
- Cabins: 2/3/4/5
- Engine: Volvo 150 HP / 110 KW
- CE Certification: A13 / B14 / C16/ D16