Jeanneau 64 Overview
The Jeanneau 64 is an unexpected marriage of super-yacht luxury and production boat functionality and pricing. Drawn by leading superyacht designers, this new breed of Jeanneau embodies impressive quality while maintaining its reputation for layout, performance and handling the brand is known for. But, the Jeanneau you thought you knew, has changed in an inspiring way.
A wide variety of configurations and options and hundreds of interior decor choices offer a semi-custom yacht buying experience in a cost-effective way. The Jeanneau 64 offers 10 additional feet of space than an equivalently priced semi-custom yacht. But this is no average bargain buy as this flagship is secure, fast, and enjoyable to sail as well as luxurious from bow to stern.
- Overall length: 20.1 m / 65’11”
- Hull Length: 19.55 m / 64’1″
- Hull Beam: 5.4 m / 17’8″
- Light displacement: 31000 kg / 68343 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.95 m / 9’8″
- Fuel tank capacity: 825L / 218 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity: 1000L / 265 US Gal
- Cabins: 3/4/5/6
- Max Engine Power: 180 CV HP / 132 kW
- Total standard sail area: 169.9 m² / 1829 sq ft
- CE Certification: A12 / B13 / C18