Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 Overview
Under sail, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 is point-and-shoot easy to sail with incredible responsiveness. The spacious saloon, thanks to the positive sheerline, is brightly lit with an airy feel. The critical saloon, galley, heads, and cockpit are designed with family cruising in mind. Ventilation and storage areas are good throughout.
The big, well-lit saloon and heads along with the safe forward cockpit and fun swim platform make this model a perfect choice for young cruising families. The simplicity of the deck layout makes the vessel accessible to more novice sailors. These important distinctions of this sailboat make it the perfect entry-level family cruiser.
- Overall length: 10.34 m / 33’11”
- Hull Length: 9.97 m / 32’8″
- Hull Beam: 3.44 m / 11’3″
- Light displacement: 5340 kg / 11773 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 1.98 m / 6’5″
- Fuel tank capacity: 130L / 34 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 206L / 54 US gal
- Cabins: 2 – 3
- Max Engine Power: 21 HP CV / 15 Kw
- CE Certification: A6