Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 389 Overview
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 389 offers many amenities and features that are offered on larger cruising yachts. One of the favorite new features is the full-width drop-down swim platform across the transom. A lowered bridgedeck makes the companionway access to the accommodations easier with fewer steps at a safer, flatter angle. A fixed bowsprit facilitates easier anchor handling and provides an efficient tack location for an asymmetric spinnaker.
Despite her smaller size (actually 36′ and not related to the model number), the saloon is generous with a well-equipped and efficient galley. The cabins and other below-decks areas are bright and airy and offer an extremely wide choice of trim options as you more often find in larger yacht ranges.
- Overall length: 11.75 m / 38’6″
- Hull Length: 10.98 m / 36′
- Hull Beam: 3.76 m / 12’4″
- Light displacement: 6700 kg / 14771 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 1.95 m / 6’4″
- Fuel tank capacity: 130 L / 34 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 200 L / 53 GAL
- Cabins: 2 – 3
- Total standard sail area: 35 m² / 377 sq ft
- Max Engine Power: 29CV
- CE Certification: A8 / B9