Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 419 Overview
Jeanneau continues to show it listens to its market and knows how to render a sailboat that answers the wishes of its fans. The Jenneau Sun Odyssey 410 is a fast boat with a modern hull enabling good performance, but the layout puts the priority of entertaining and relaxation first making it a true easy-cruising vessel.
The deck is uncluttered and ergonomic enabling the crew to easily control the sheets. The most eye-catching feature of the Jenneau 419 is the drop-down swim platform abreast of the transom that, when deployed, puts you in close contact with the water and offers relaxing and entertaining space usually only available in much larger boats.
The U-shaped dinette has a reasonably sized table and the option of converting into a double berth. The cabins are bright and well-appointed with excellent storage space.
- Overall length: 12.76 m / 41’10”
- Hull Length: 11.99 m / 39’4″
- Hull Beam: 3.99 m / 13’1″
- Light displacement: 7860 kg / 17328 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.1 m / 6’10”
- Fuel tank capacity: 200 L
- Fresh water capacity: 330 L
- Cabins: 2 – 3
- Max Engine Power: 40CV
- Total standard sail area: 32.5 m² / 350 sq ft
- CE Certification: A9 / B10