Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 449 Overview
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 449 exudes quality, comfort, and performance and is simple to sail. The modern hull of this innovative yacht is designed by Philippe Briande, renown for fast, seaworthy hulls. The 449 indeed offers superior performance and ease of handling thanks to its design that overlooks not even the tiniest detail. She is stable and responsive at the helm. Her deck layout uncluttered with all lines led to the helm station in flush tunnels making the decks safe and her sailability conducive to a short-handed crew.
Below decks, the light, airy ambiance is achieved with a flood of natural light from many hatches and bevelled deck windows. The 3 or 4 cabin options are spacious and designed for opulence and comfort using contemporary styling in high-end fabrics, wood, and stainless fittings. Indirect LED lighting is easy on the batteries and emits warm lighting for evenings and inclement weather days.
- Overall length: 13.76 m / 45’1″
- Hull Length: 12.99 m / 42’7″
- Hull Beam: 4.24 m / 13’10”
- Light displacement: 9640 kg / 21253 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 1.6 m / 5’2″
- Fuel tank capacity: 200 L / 53 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 330 L / 87 GAL
- Cabins: 2/3/4
- Max Engine Power: 54CV
- Total standard sail area: 49.5 m² / 533 sq ft
- CE Certification: A10 / B11