Lagoon 52S Overview
The Lagoon 52 SporTop turns the design of luxury cruising catamarans into an art form revolutionizing use of voluminous space, indulgent creature comforts, and sail handling and performance technologies. The Lagoon 52S turns heads with her sleek, elegant appearance created by the vertically diamond-shaped bows, beveled hulls, and tall rigging.
The steering station with with postponed winches and control lines make single-handed sailing both manageable and thrilling. While the skipper is easily piloting a course to the next destination, family and friends find ample private nooks and gathering spaces for sun-bathing, reading a good book, napping, or whatever your favorite relaxing activity is. The saloon seamlessly connects to the cockpit offering single-level living that further expands the feeling of openness. If you are a chef at heart, you will undoubtedly relish the chance to put the efficient U-shaped galley with enormous fridge to use. The galley layout is expansive offering extra space for a dishwasher or a second refrigerator or freezer which you may find helpful for long-distance voyages.
The design of the Lagoon 52S inside and out was the result of some radical choices, but Lagoon Catamarans held fast to its tenets of luxury, comfort, safety, and performance under sail. Four cabin layout options are available all offering bright, well-ventilated accommodations punctuated by modern elegant finishes.
- Architects: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost
- Interior design: Nauta Design
- Length overall: 15,84 m / 52′
- Beam: 8,74 m / 28′ 8”
- Draft: 1,55 m / 5’1”
- Mast clearance: 27,08 m / 88′ 1”
- Light displacement (EEC): 25,73 T / 56.735 lbs
- Sail area: 156 m² / 1679 f²
- Full-batten mainsail: 97 m² / 1044 f²
- Square top mainsail (opt.): 107 m² / 1151 f²
- Self tacking jib: 59 m² / 635 f²
- Furling genoa: 70 m² / 753 f²
- Code 0 (opt.): 152 m² / 1636 f²
- Engine (std): 2 x 57 cv Yanmar 4JH57
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 496 l / 2 x 131 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 4 x 240l / 4 x 63 US gal
- # of berths: 6 to 14
- EC certification: A :14 ; B :14 ; C : 16 ; D: 30