Lagoon 620 Overview
The Lagoon 620 is a delight for today’s cruising yachtsman. Strength, comfort, and performance are all maximized in an amazingly large choice of layouts. Surprising manageable for its size, the Lagoon 620 maximizes space, luxury, and comfort with versatile layouts for up to six cabins plus crew quarters. The abundant space offers unmatched versatility including a variety of galley layouts including galley up or down and plenty of topside lounging areas especially on the flybridge. The spacious cockpit entices guests with alfresco dining with an ample overhang for weather protection.
Using technology and years of planning and testing for reliability, her in-boom reefing system for handling large fully battened mainsails puts this catamaran miles ahead of competitors.
The Lagoon 620 is offered with Nauta’s Ambiances interior design packages elegantly incorporating wood finish, upholstery, inner liners, and more for the ultimate luxury cruising catamaran.
- Architects: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost
- Interior design: Nauta Design
- Length overall: 18.90 m / 462’
- Beam: 10.00 m / 432’10″
- Draft: 1.55 m / 45’1″
- Mast clearance: 31 m / 4101’9″
- Light displacement (EEC): 32.24 t / 471,089 lbs
- Sail area: 230 m2 / 42575 sq.ft.
- Full-batten mainsail: 140 m2 / 41506 sq.ft.
- Square top mainsail (opt.): 146 m2 / 41571 sq.ft.
- Furling genoa: 91 m2 / 4979 sq.ft.
- Code 0 (opt.): 185 m2 / 41991 sq.ft.
- Engine (std): 2 x 110 cv VOLVO D3-110 / 42 x 110 hp VOLVO D3-110
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 650 l / 42 x 172 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 4 x 240 l / 44 x 63 US gal
- No. Of berths: 8 to 14
- EC certification: A: 14; B: 14; C: 16; D: 30