Centurion 57 Overview
The Wauquiez Centurion 57 reintroduced the mythical “Centurion” lineage into the world of luxury yachts. Powerful and easily handled as a racing yacht, yet superb creature comforts with elegant appointments make it a super yacht.
Her oversized cockpit offers plenty of open space for the efficient maneuvers with the crew as well as convenient equipment placement for single-handed sailing. High quality, efficient deck hardware meshes with the sleek, uncluttered lines of the deck. The transom offers an opening platform for easy access to the tender garage.
Casual luxury awaits the crew inside. The now emblematic waxed teak that has been used on all Wauquiez boats since 1965 persists as the dominant design feature of the interior. Use of a variety of counter-balancing textural and sleek materials such as the warmth tactile leather with cool glass and stainless steel elements embody the strong, modern identity of the Centurion 57.
Available in 3 cabins plus skipper’s cabin or 4 cabins plus skipper’s cabin. Select from keel draft options and a variety of choices of design elements. See the Wauquiez Centurion 57 panoramic virtual tour. Contact Dream Yacht Sales for more information.
- LOA: 58’ / 17.70 m
- Waterline length: 50’5″ / 15.42 m
- Max beam: 16’2″ / 4.95 m
- Shoal Draft: 6’11″ / 2.10 m
- Standard Draft: 7’7″ / 2.30 m
- Deep Keel Draft: 8’2″ / 2.50 m
- Fuel capacity: 162 gal / 615 l
- Fresh water capacity: 268 gal / 1015 l
- Engine capacity: 110/150 CV
- Sail Plan (approx.)
- I: 221.74 sq ft / 20.60 m²
- J: 68.13 sq ft / 6.33 m²
- P: 213.12 sq ft / 19.80 m²
- E: 80.72 sq ft / 7.50 m²
- Main: 936.46 sq ft / 87 m²
- Genoa: 699.65 sq ft / 65 m²
- Code 0: 1054.86 sq ft / 98 m²
- Spinnaker: 2131.25 sq ft / 198 m²
- Design Category (CE) A-8