FP Astrea 42 Overview
The Astrea 42 is the newest flagship in the growing range of popular catamarans from Fountaine Pajot. This new model keeps with the signature design and performance which sailors have come to expect from the manufacturer, but also incorporates new, unique styling and a free-flowing open floor plan.
Social spaces on board have been brought together, with more space on the flybridge, a spacious cockpit with an optional outdoor galley and a comfortable lounge space surrounded by windows. Enjoy natural light, elegant lines and comfortable living spaces with the new Astrea 42. This boat was designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind.
Available in owner and charter configurations. Experience the new standard for cruising catamarans!
- Architect: Berret Racoupeau
- Length overall: 12.58 m / 41.3 ft
- Beam overall: 7.20 m / 23.7 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 11,5 T
- Draft: 1.25 m / 4.1 ft
- Sail area: 65 m² / 699.65 ft²
- Fresh water: 92 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel: 124 US gallons (approx.)
- Standard power: 2 x 30 HP