FP Helia 44 Overview
- even more light in the saloon with (thanks to the new integrated mast foot) a spectacular panoramic 360° view to the outside
- additional banquette at the aft of the cockpit
- new davits
- new owners’ version to match the flagship standard with Italian bathroom and separate head.
Hélia 44 Evolution exists in two versions, Quatuor and Maestro, both offering sheer sailing pleasure.
- Architect: Berret Racoupeau
- Length overall: 13,30 m / 43.5 ft
- Beam overall: 7,40 m / 24.3 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 10,8 T
- Draft: 1,15 m / 3.8 ft
- Genoa area: 45 m² / 484.4 ft²
- Main sail area: 70 m² / 753.5 ft²
- Fresh water: 700 l (approx.) / 85 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel: 470 l (approx.) / 124 US gallons (approx.)
- Standard power: VOLVO 2 x 40 CV / 2 x 40 HP