Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 41DS Overview
The Sun Odyssey 41DS is clearly designed for relaxation, but she also delivers the pleasure of responsive sailing for a short-handed crew. The cockpit is the is ultimate hang-out family and friends with additional lounging areas forward.
Whether living aboard or cruising as a couple or with family and friends, you will find the vessel functional and inviting. Designed-in flexibility is the key to this cruising vessel making many occasions memorable:
- An innovative galley incorporates the ability to cook gourmet meals or use its space as part of the entertaining area.
- A lounging sofa transforms into a berth.
- A telescoping table converts dining, lounging, or sleeping accommodations.
The interior is well-ventilated and light-filled by large deckhouse windows, an exceptional number of hull ports, and numerous ports and hatches.
- Overall length: 12.34 m / 40’5″
- Hull Length: 11.99 m / 39’4″
- Hull Beam: 3.99 m / 13’1″
- Light displacement: 8770 kg / 19335 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.1 m / 6’10”
- Fuel tank capacity: 200 L / 53 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 330 L / 87 GAL
- Cabins: 2
- Engine: Yanmar 40 HP / 29Kw
- Total standard sail area: 66.2 m² / 713 sq ft
- CE Certification: A7 / B8 / C10