Lagoon 380 Overview
The Lagoon 380 continues to reign supreme as it is truly the best of breed for a compact cruising catamaran. Its size delivers more room than one would expect. Wide side decks and a rigid trampoline walkway offer lots of safe, easily traversed area for crew and guests. The catamaran’s transom platforms provide simplified access to enjoy the water or board the dinghy.
Her cockpit is an ample outdoor lounge area. Large hull window bathe the 360° rounded saloon and well-appointed cabins in natural light making the well-thought-out layout appear even more spacious. Well-insulated engine compartments are thoughtfully located away from the living areas. Performance is remarkable.
- Architects: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost
- Interior design: X. Faÿ
- Length overall: 11.55m/37’11”
- Beam: 6.53 m/21’5’’
- Draft: 1.15 m/3’9’’
- Mast clearance: 17.32 m/56’10’’
- Light displacement (EEC): 7.26 t/16005 lbs
- Sail area: 77 m2/829 sq.ft.
- Full-batten mainsail: 47 m2/506 sq.ft.
- Square top mainsail (opt.): 52 m2/560 sq.ft.
- Furling genoa: 30 m2/323 sq.ft.
- Engine (std): 2 x 21 cv YANMAR 3YM20/2 x 21 hp YANMAR 3YM20
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 100 l/2 x 26 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 300 l/79 US gal
- No. Of berths: 6 à 10/6 to 10
- EC certification: A : 8 ; B : 10 ; C : 12