Beneteau Sense 50 Overview
With its combination of excellent sailing performance, easy handling under power, and luxurious accommodations, the Beneteau Sense 50 redefines the optimum capabilities of a large performance cruiser.
The 2011’s Cruising World Best Full-Size Cruiser stands apart with her original overall layout. The boat’s deep, wide-open cockpit includes twin wheels and helm seats that hinge up and out. At anchor, the seating area functions like a sun deck for the crew and the space under the sails proves to be comfortable and seaworthy.
The large companionway and full beam salon make the transition between the cockpit and the interior really smooth. The salon’s low orientation and wraparound views, paired with the comfortable settee and oversized galley, makes the Sense 50’s interior space comparable to the one of a catamaran.
The boats offers two cabins with en suite heads and an “office” cabin. The comfortably large master cabin is forward and its head includes a separate shower compartment.
From bow to stern, enjoy the surprisingly well organized living quarters, rethought to provide a sense of well-being, simplicity and exquisite finish touches.
- Design: Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Interior layout and design: Nauta Design
- Overall length: 15.27 m / 50’1″
- Hull Length: 14.98 m / 49’2″
- Hull Beam: 4.86 m / 15’11”
- Light displacement: 15,295 Kg / 33,720 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity: 415 L / 110 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity: 570 L / 151 US Gal
- Max Engine Power: 75 CV Sail Drive / 75 HP Sail Drive
- Propulsion: Sail Drive
- CE Certification: A:9; B: 10; C: 14