Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 519 Overview
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 519 conjures up a lot of adjectives: spacious, luxurious, sleek, comfortable, quick, solid, agile, easy-to-handle, and well, just fun. Visually, the Jeanneau 519 is about space. From her impressively sized cockpit and wide, spacious decks, to the generous accommodations below accessed via gently-angled stairs, the sense of capacity and volume abound.
A large fold-out table with flexible options for sizing it is offset to port in the saloon. The ingenious table and plethora of comfy settees make the saloon well-suited to entertaining. The chef aboard will relish in the spacious, stylish and well-equipped galley with its unusual, but effective T-shaped configuration with a central island containing twin sinks. And, as nav stations disappear in many vessels giving way to technology, the Jeanneau 519 offers quite a large area for paper charts or other study activities where you want to spread out.
The Sun Odyssey 519 is available in configurations of three to five cabins.
- Overall length: 15.75 m / 51’8″
- Hull Length: 14.98 m / 49’1″
- Hull Beam: 4.69 m / 15’4″
- Light displacement: 13900 kg / 30644 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.28 m / 7’5″
- Fuel tank capacity: 240 L / 63 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 615 L / 162 GAL
- Cabins: 3/4/5
- Max Engine Power: 75HP
- Total standard sail area: 61 m² / 657 sq ft
- CE Certification: A12 / B14 / C16